APC Essential SurgeArrest, 7 outlet, phone line protection
- Department:Power Equipment
- List Price:
- Buy New: $8.49
as of 7/24/2014 21:38 UTC details
- You Save: $6.50 (43%)
- Seller:Tech for Less
- Language:English (Original Language)
- Number Of Items:1
- Operating System:Windows
- Shipping Weight (lbs):1.65
- Dimensions (in):14.9 x 5.4 x 1.7
- Legal Disclaimer:Warranty does not cover misuse of product.
- Warranty:30 Days and Manufacturer
Availability:Usually ships in 1-2 business days
- Number of Outlets: 7 Receptacle Style: NEMA 5-15R
- Nominal Input Voltage: 120 V Input Frequency: 50/60 Hz +/-5 Hz (auto sensing) Input Connections: NEMA 5-15P
- Surge energy rating: 490 Joules
- Maximum Line Current per phase 15A
- Cord Length 1.83 meters
The 'Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers' (IEEE) Let-Through Voltage rating is based on a test that subjects a Surge Protector to a 6,000 volt spike. The rating equates to the amount of excess voltage that reaches connected equipment. The lower the number, the better the performance of the Surge Protector is. Underwriter's Laboratory's UL1449 surge protection safety standard uses these ratings to help users gauge performance. UL's best Transient Voltage Surge Suppressor (TVSS) Let-Through Voltage rating is "300V". Status Indicator LED's: Provides a quick visual indication of your unit's status. Transformer Block Spacing: Connect bulky transformer block plugs without covering up other outlets.
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.
© 2004-2014 AccessoryTown.com | additional resources