APC SurgeArrest Surge Protector Power Strip with Telephone Protection (P7T)
- Department:Power Equipment
- List Price:
- Buy New: $9.99
as of 12/3/2016 23:49 UTC details
- You Save: $5.00 (33%)
- Language:English (Original Language)
- Number Of Items:1
- Operating System:Windows
- Shipping Weight (lbs):1.64
- Dimensions (in):15 x 5.3 x 1.5
- Legal Disclaimer:Warranty does not cover misuse of product.
- Warranty:STANDARD LIFETIME
Availability:Usually ships in 1-2 business days
- 490 Joule Surge Protector
- 7 Total Power Surge Protector Outlets, 1 Block-Spaced Outlet for Larger Adapters
- Telephone Protection against Power Surges along Data Lines
- 6' Cord
- Lifetime warranty and $25,000 Equipment Protection Policy provides peace of mind
The 'Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers' (IEEE) Let-Through Voltage rating is based on a test that subjects a Surge Protector to a 6,000 volt spike. The rating equates to the amount of excess voltage that reaches connected equipment. The lower the number, the better the performance of the Surge Protector is. Underwriter's Laboratory's UL1449 surge protection safety standard uses these ratings to help users gauge performance. UL's best Transient Voltage Surge Suppressor (TVSS) Let-Through Voltage rating is "300V". Status Indicator LED's: Provides a quick visual indication of your unit's status. Transformer Block Spacing: Connect bulky transformer block plugs without covering up other outlets.
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.
© 2004-2016 AccessoryTown.com